Responsibilities & Duties:
• Enable agile cross-functional team of embedded automotive software to reach their goals.
• Coach/Challenge the agile team for continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, performance, and quality.
• Facilitate Scrum meetings, e.g., sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
• Make progress transparent, monitor team impediments, and support in solving them.
• Attending Scrum/SAFe PIPE events with the OEM and TIER 1 suppliers.
Qualifications & Skills:
Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor Degree.
• At least 5+ years of experience overall.
• At least 1+ years as a scrum master on an automotive software project.
• At least 1+ years as an AUTOSAR integrator/developer.
• Understanding of (automotive) software architectures like AUTOSAR and architecture tools.
• Understanding of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, and ISO 21434.
• Understanding of automotive protocols (CAN, UDS …) and automotive tools (Vector, Mathworks…)
• Knowledge of software verification tools, automating tests, and daily builds.
• Scrum and/or SAFe experience.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
• Ability to learn and travel.
• Good command of English is a must and German is a plus.